We are Family Law Lawyers in Arizona Representing Clients Throughout Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
Every client and their family law case is unique. At Sheldon & Stoutner we focus on each client’s needs and are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services. We engage our clients at every step of the case by providing clear and understandable explanations, as well as detailed guided insight. In turn, our clients are able to formulate their desired goals and make the informed decisions that impact their life and family. Whether it is through settlement or litigation, our Phoenix family law and divorce lawyers are dedicated to achieving the outcomes each of our clients want and need, and providing our clients peace of mind.
To give Arizona families and divorcing couples quality legal advice, our team relies on 30+ years of experience as attorneys. We also gain valuable insight and experience in our work as mediators, court-appointed parenting coordinators, and as judge pro tems for the Maricopa County Superior Court.
Get the Individualized Representation Your Family Law Case Needs
- We’re backed by 30+ years of combined experience.
- We’ve successfully handled thousands of cases throughout the state.
- We’re licensed to practice in the state of Arizona.
- No case is too small or too large for our dedicated legal team.
- We provide our clients with personal attention.
Our Family Law and Divorce Services
Our firm is equipped to handle a broad range of family or divorce legal issues in Maricopa County, including the following:
- Divorce or Legal Separation
- Business, Property, Debt & Retirement Division Including Complex and High Wealth Cases
- Alimony/Spousal Maintenance
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Post-Decree Modification or Enforcement
- Marital Agreements
- Parenting Coordinator Services
- Domestic Violence & Orders of Protection
- Third Party, Grandparents’ & Step-Parents’ Rights
Contact our offices at (480) 531-1740 for more information on how we can help you through your family law matter.