Launi’s passion for helping others is founded in her belief that healthy and effective communication is key to any relationship. As a single mother, Launi was inspired to pursue a career in law to help others in her position and effectuate positive change for children and families.
Launi was admitted to practice in Arizona in 2000 and has worked tirelessly since that time as a family law attorney representing countless litigants in family court. Launi began as a partner with Popilek & Jones, then moved on to two boutique family law firms: Hallier & Lawrence and Rader, Sheldon & Stoutner. Eventually, she founded the family law firm of Sheldon & Stoutner with her partner: Nicole Siqueiros-Stoutner.
In 2013, Launi’s desire to better the lives of children whose parents have difficulty communicating lead her to form ProperComm®. This unique service is a web-based email and text message editing service that is now ordered and recommended by judges and practitioners nationwide. ProperComm edits abuse, emotions, and hostility from emails and text messages to allow parents to communicate appropriately about their children. ProperComm not only helps victims of domestic violence, it helps parents who are simply going through a very emotional time in their lives to communicate appropriately and effectively.
In 2017, Launi created Strategic Legal Services, PLLC which provides individualized consulting services aimed at preparing litigants and experts to effectively communicate and testify during trials, depositions, custody evaluations, and vocational evaluations.
- Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California (J.D. 2000)
- Arizona State University (B.S. from the School of Accountancy, 1997)
- Recipient of Two (2) American Jurisprudence Awards
Professional Associations and Offices Held:
- Member of the Arizona State Bar Association (2000)
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Former Member of the Arizona Women Lawyer’s Association
- Former Board Member for the Arizona Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)
- Former Member of the Thurgood Marshall Inn of Court
Contact Launi at (480) 531-1740 or email her at Sheldon@sheldonstoutner.com