Sheldon & Stoutner Provides and Utilizes Alternative Dispute Resolution Services in Maricopa County.
Depending on the circumstances, we may recommend methods such as private mediation or arbitration to resolve our clients’ disputes. In addition, attorneys at Sheldon & Stoutner are trained to act as neutrals and provide private mediation or arbitration services.
Why Consider Mediation or Arbitration?
There are many benefits to alternative dispute resolution, such as:
- Reducing legal costs by eliminating the expense of conducting additional formal discovery, hiring experts, and going to trial
- Decreasing stress for all parties and the family as a whole
- Speeding up the process by not having to wait for hearings to be scheduled on the court’s crowded calendar
- Obtaining greater control rather than being at the mercy of a judge’s discretion
- Reaching creative outside-the-box solutions
When parties are agreeable to mediation or arbitration, they have the ability to control the outcome of the case.
At Sheldon & Stoutner, we believe in alternative dispute resolution methods as a vehicle to obtain the best results for our clients. If these methods do not fully resolve the disputes, or they are not productive, we will advance to trial. We are first and foremost experienced and competent trial attorneys. Reach out to our Phoenix attorneys to discuss and evaluate your alternative dispute options.